Click on Slide Show Above
May 7th- 8th, 1999 – Class Notes from Udaipur & One Month Anniversary of Group
Class Notes Continued from Udaipur, Nimish and Parul Patel:
-The Cardinal access in the center is for flow, cosmic energy.
- Four are sub directions which are named in parenthesis and are always in the corners.
- Archways with square windows, you see examples of this in my pictures
- Black & Red is combo of devil’s colors otherwise colors don’t really come into play like they do in Feng Shui’s Five Elements.
- NE (Ishan) Kitchen in the NE causes problems in Vastu between husband and wife, coworkers, servants, help, etc… NE (Ishan) - is water, underground water, fountain, a lot of energy here. Ishan (Eshon), best for Temple or Meditation room if spirituality is the focus of your life.
- NW (Vayaya) & South is good for storage India depending on if you live in the north or the south, the same applies in feng shui in China….Cold climates have South facing and Warm climates have NW or N facing as a general rule of thumb.
- SW (Nirutya)
- SE (Agneya)
In my notes I have written
Life Understanding Foundation
PO Box 30305
Santa Barbara, CA 93130
When I googled the above a bookstore of sorts came up but does not appear to be in business today, this was 20+ years ago.
However, when I googled the Aurameter:
The Original Cameron Aurameter was invented and developed over a 22-year period prior to 1952, by the late Dowsing Master, Verne L. Cameron, It is a truly ingenious device serving five distinct Dowsing functions, replacing the need for L-or Swing Rods, Wands, Pendulums, and Forked Switches.
One of the classmates had such a device with him on the trip.
Its why we talk about and teach Pendulum Dowsing in Feng Shui.
5/8/1999 Our study group has now been officially together for a month and we celebrated by all going out to dinner on an island at the Taj Lake Palace! It was a lot of fun being together and enjoying the great food, masters of their subjects (our teachers), the trip in general and amazing people who had traveled all over the world to be together for this once in a lifetime trip.
Back to notes:
- E – Wealth, Goddess of wealth and prosperity, open, less weight, lots of openings in that area of the space, Less openings in the S and SW.
- N – Open & Cool
Common sense, common knowledge and innovation when it comes to designing a space in Vastu, and in Feng Shui, whether it’s a commercial or residential space.
Next time on the blog join me for Vastu Studies with Sashikala in Goa, India on the beach